For White, Black, Gray & Brown Coats
How it works:
Intensifying Color is ideal for brightening and highlighting. This product will eliminate yellow tones/stains from white coats. Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand (the size of a nut), and rub your hands together until a white lather appears (do not apply directly onto coat). Apply evenly to the damp coat of the animal after cleaning with shampoo. Does not contain washing properties.
When to use it:
This product is especially great for show dogs, although it is very important to follow the instructions to prevent adverse effects.
- Black coats which are bleached out from the strong rays of the sun
- Dogs with white legs often have pee stains, this will work on old set in stain as well as fresh staining.
- Gray coats which have a yellow tinge throughout whether it be from using bluing shampoos constantly. Highly recommended to switch up your shampoo back and forth from purple to bluing.
- Intensify is not to be used daily, just periodically.
- Completely enhances the natural color. Produces shiny and bright results
Click on the YouTube video below to learn more about using Artero’s Intensifying Color:
Click here to view this online…